Out of so many Yoga (Meditation in motion) exercises,there is this one type of Yoga,which is considered to be an ‘all-rounder‘ for your entire body.These Yogic positions will rejuvenate you till core.It is none other than ‘Surya-namaskara’ which means saluting to Sun,also known as the ‘Morning Yoga’ is the best of all Yoga(s) suitable for everything and everyone.
But,before you proceed I would like you to,know some key aspects before performing the Morning Yoga:
- Soon as you wake up,don’t start doing Yoga immediately ;at least wait for half an hour.
- Never perform Yoga on any hard surface like a bare floor,spread a Yoga mat or any carpet like material,for doing this.
- If you perform it in front of the rising sun,that would act like icing on the cake.
- In case,you choose to do this inside a room,make sure the room is well ventilated and is full of light.
- Mornings are best,for doing this.
- This can be done in evenings too.But before doing it,wait for minimum three hours after having meals.
- In case of morning time,don’t eat anything for next one hour after doing Yoga or exercise of any kind.
- Do it for at least six to four rounds.
- Don’t forget to take care of your body too,don’t do anything beyond your capacity.Everything takes time.
- And lastly,salute the Sun daily.Sun God,would definitely shower his blessing upon you,with a fit body and mind. 😛